Search
Pictures Videos Jokes Flash Games Uncategorized Popular Posts

« Home | Frightening Resignation Letter » | The art of Accidents (( Few best ones )) » | SMS Collection Part II » | Excellent poems found on toilet doors and walls. » | What happens when you Google !! » | Realistic Sculptures by Ron Mueck » | MRI scan of Male and Female Brain. » | Side effects of alcohol ... and remedies!!! » | Latest Technology happenings in MAC & Ipod » | What is this? »

Conversation in toilets

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying : " Hi, how are you?" I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom But I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat Embarrassed, " Doin just fine!" And the other guy says: " So what are you up to?" What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this Is too bizarre so I say: " Uhhh, I'm like you, just travelling!" At this point im just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear I Hear another question. " Can I come over ?" Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could Just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him, " No....... I'm a little busy right now !!!" Then I hear guy say nervously.... Listen. I'll have to call you back. There's is an idiot in the Other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!" Cya Take Care
Tags : , .