Search
Pictures Videos Jokes Flash Games Uncategorized Popular Posts

« Home | Wonderful definitions of designations at office » | Our Daddy at different ages » | Who is Sleeping & who is not » | Top 9 Heights » | New Generation Indian Daughter-in-Law » | PauseAtWork - Videos » | PauseAtWork - Pictures »

Employment Letter

Thursday, July 13, 2006

[1] My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but Igot canned. I couldn't concentrate.[2] Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but I justcouldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe. [3] After that, I tried to be a Tailor, but I just wasn'tsuited for it - mainly because it was a sew-sew job. [4] Next,I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that wastoo exhausting. [5] Then, I tried to be a Chef - figured it would add a littlespice to my life, but I just didn't have the thyme. [6] I attempted to be a Deli Worker, but any way I slicedit I couldn't cut the mustard. [7] My best job was a Musician, but eventually I found I wasn'tnoteworthy. [8] I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but I didn't haveany patience. [9] Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. I tried but I justdidn't fit. [10] I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered that Icouldn't live on my net income.[11] I managed to get a good job working for a Pool MaintenanceCompany, but the work was just too draining. [12] So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said Iwasn't fit for the job. [13] After many years of trying to find steady work, I finallygot a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no'future in it. [14] My last job was working in Starbucks, but I had to quitbecause it was always the same old grind. [15] SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT AND FOUND THAT I'M PERFECT FOR THEJOB!